Laguna MotoClub
Welcome To Laguna MotoClub!
Enjoy Posting & Ride Safe!!!

HomeHomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to Laguna Moto Club Forum! Enjoy Posting.... !!!!

Share | 

Career or Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bof
LMC Certified
LMC Certified

Female
Number of posts : 2373
Registration date : 2011-06-21

PostCareer or Love

Career or love...
Ahh simple words yet so complex;
It's like choosing what shoes to buy - but what is the brand, design, color, purpose?
It's like saying "I promise" - but will you, would you, can you?
It's like saying "I will be there for you" - but how, what, when, why?

Two different worlds,
so contrast to each other,
so complicated,
so full of challenges,
but we deem to have them both.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Career or Love :: Comments

Re: Career or Love
Post on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:51 pm by Hakz
wak kase kayo pessimist mga tropa lol!

Life Goes on and on~ beybeeeee
Post on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:31 am by skywalker
bof wrote:
Career or love...
Ahh simple words yet so complex;
It's like choosing what shoes to buy - but what is the brand, design, color, purpose?
It's like saying "I promise" - but will you, would you, can you?
It's like saying "I will be there for you" - but how, what, when, why?

Two different worlds,
so contrast to each other,
so complicated,
so full of challenges,
but we deem to have them both.

work + love = life
Post on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:13 pm by ahtablizo
pwede naman karirin ang love, We will love as long as we are alive. it's a matter of priorities in life, setting our commitments, being responsible , sa pamilya man, work o passion.
Post on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:39 am by bof
PAPA_JOE21X wrote:
i "LOVE" my "CAREER" cheers lol!

iba naman kina-career mo po eh hahaha lol! lol!
Post on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:52 am by PAPA_JOE21X
i "LOVE" my "CAREER" cheers lol!
Post on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:54 am by bof
I choose career before. Career is what everybody's dream but I realized that my life was incomplete. Money is everything but not all the time. Money can't buy love. Love is what happiness all about.

Well, what i'm trying to say is we can have both worlds, career and love. Its just finding a right partner who can understand your career and build dreams together. We cannot create world in our own palm but we have freedom to choose the kind of life we would want to live with. I choose a simple and non-complicated life. Life is what we make it.

Cheers!
Post on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:42 am by bof
love gives me happiness, but,

career gives me life
Post on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:29 am by bof
Yep, itís by choice. kahit single ka if you are happy with it, it will be just the same with a happily married life.

Madami din po ako kakilala na nasa peak na ng kani kanilang mga career and most of them prefer single life but some has a child. just a child, no partner in life. I had once an officemate who doesnít know her father and she doesnít care if she has no father. She has been raised well even without a father.

Before I misunderstood this kind of thought but then later on I got their point why they stay single and why they choose to have a child instead of having such a "family".

As for now, I am living a happy blessed single life. And I am embracing singleness for life, if it is God's plan for me. In the future if it is God's will for me to have my own child, I'll accept it with all my heart. Just a child, no partner. cheers
Post on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:10 am by ms. lee
i must agree on that even if it depends on every person.. rarely does it happen that blessed singleness along with great career equates to real happiness.
Post on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:10 am by pang-pang
Proven by time na yan. Marami akong kilalang mayayaman & "careerista" only in the end pagdating nila ng bahay eh malungkot pa rin sila. Its a matter of choice ika nga. Ang hilig kasi nila sa what if, what if in the end sila rin ang talo. Wala namang kasing sigurado sa buhay kahit sa job, career or profession man yan. Ang mga company kapag hindi ka na productive talagang tatangalin ka niyan in the end.

Stay positive and be happy. That's my humble opinion.
Post on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:21 am by axz
marami parin kami sa LMC na mababait hehehe... halos lahat ata.... hahaha...
Post on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:48 am by bof
syk_glen24 wrote:
para sakin love pa din.. para pag meron BF or GF eh di meron knang cacareeren... lol!

hmmm may point ka. Very Happy
Post on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:28 am by syk_glen24
para sakin love pa din.. para pag meron BF or GF eh di meron knang cacareeren... lol!
Post on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:26 am by bof
ms. lee wrote:
kristelbof wrote:
pang-pang wrote:
Tanong ko lang, aalagaan ka ba ng career mo kapag tumanda ka na? Panghabang buhay na kasayahan ba ang career? Sabi nga nila money can't buy happiness, maybe you don't know where the shop is? It's a matter of choice.

aanhin mo ang partner kung sakit sa ulo lang at panghabangbuhay pa na commitment???meaning habang buhay ka din magtitiis at magiging masukista? i can't bear that Mad

oh well dear, the answer for that is to select WISELY for that guy you will be with Wink

what will you do with money when money won't be able to take care of you?! kasi if it could take care of you, you will pay for the services of someone or something just to have it done. Neutral

howell, im embracing singlehood for life. and i think im having fun being single. maybe someday ill just have my own child on the right time.
Post on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:20 am by ms. lee
kristelbof wrote:
pang-pang wrote:
Tanong ko lang, aalagaan ka ba ng career mo kapag tumanda ka na? Panghabang buhay na kasayahan ba ang career? Sabi nga nila money can't buy happiness, maybe you don't know where the shop is? It's a matter of choice.

aanhin mo ang partner kung sakit sa ulo lang at panghabangbuhay pa na commitment???meaning habang buhay ka din magtitiis at magiging masukista? i can't bear that Mad

oh well dear, the answer for that is to select WISELY for that guy you will be with Wink

what will you do with money when money won't be able to take care of you?! kasi if it could take care of you, you will pay for the services of someone or something just to have it done. Neutral
Post on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:44 am by bof
Dong wrote:
kristelbof wrote:
pang-pang wrote:

Magreact lang ako, hehehe! lol! 'Di lahat ng partner ay sakit sa ulo. Eventually. daratin
g din tayo don sa time na maghahanap tayo ng katuwang sa buhay, makakasama habambuhay. Commitment ba kamo? Kaakibat naman yan ng lahat ng bagay, mapa Career man o Love...... Parehong may pagtitiis na kaakibat. Just my 2 cents. Magkakaiba lang talaga ng pananaw bawat isa sa atin..... Very Happy

magkakaiba lang talaga ng pananaw or destiny
Post on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:38 am by snapsky
Dong wrote:
kristelbof wrote:
pang-pang wrote:

Magreact lang ako, hehehe! lol! 'Di lahat ng partner ay sakit sa ulo. Eventually. daratin
g din tayo don sa time na maghahanap tayo ng katuwang sa buhay, makakasama habambuhay. Commitment ba kamo? Kaakibat naman yan ng lahat ng bagay, mapa Career man o Love...... Parehong may pagtitiis na kaakibat. Just my 2 cents. Magkakaiba lang talaga ng pananaw bawat isa sa atin..... Very Happy

Love is patient and kind.

Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude.

Love does not demand its own way.

Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged.

It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out.

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Love will last forever, but prophecy and speaking in unknown languages and special knowledge will all disappear.

Now we know only a little, and even the gift of prophecy reveals little! But when the end comes, these special gifts will all disappear.
Post on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:55 am by Dong
kristelbof wrote:
pang-pang wrote:

Post on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:12 am by bof
Wesley_Martin wrote:
ms. lee wrote:
..kanya kanyang buhat ng bangko.. it's just a matter of good match eh.

parang sa Philippine economy today, it's true that there are a lot of vacant jobs for the unemployed ones pero hindi naman pwede due to job mismatch.. Suspect

......pero totoo talagang konti na lang ang matinong single na lalaki.. hahahaha! ;P tongue

paktay! affraid What a Face sapul ang mga gwapings / chickboys / bachelors ng LMC.. Embarassed lol!

talagang nagreact!! lol!
Post on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:11 am by bof
prodigy wrote:
Career.

Kung talagang may career.

isang matinding tyagaan at pagkahaba habang pasensya at sandamakmak na determinasyon drunken
Post on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:09 am by bof
pang-pang wrote:

Post on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:08 am by bof
charm.d wrote:
ms. lee wrote:

parang sa Philippine economy today, it's true that there are a lot of vacant jobs for the unemployed ones pero hindi naman pwede due to job mismatch.. Suspect

......pero totoo talagang konti na lang ang matinong single na lalaki.. hahahaha! ;P tongue

I Agree...nyahahaha! Razz

now you're talking!!!

gurl power riderz !!!! cheers
Post on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:15 pm by prodigy
Career.

Kung talagang may career.
Post on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:07 pm by pang-pang
Post on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:03 pm by Jam
ms. lee wrote:

Hmmm.... para sakin siguro ang tamang term is hindi "konti"....kundi....... extinct.... in short wala nah.... nyahahaha...bitter...peace!!!!
Post  by Sponsored content

Career or Love

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laguna MotoClub :: LMC Blog-
Jump to: